Terms and Conditions
Certification of Authority for the Client Service
Using this on-line service means that you confirm that you are the applicant, applicant's executor, legal guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom this application was submitted.
Security for this Service
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada is committed to respecting the personal privacy of individuals who visit our Web site. All personal information you provide is protected under the Government of Canada Federal Privacy Act.
- Information on this site is sent between your computer and our servers in an encrypted format.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (also known as SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption that enhances the privacy of the information passing between your browser and our servers.
- Client security is important to us. Please visit our browser information section.
- Keep your identification number(s) confidential to make sure that others cannot view your application status.