Client Application Status
This on-line service allows Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) clients to view securely the status of their immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; anytime, anywhere.
Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.
You may use this service if you have:
- sponsored a member of the family class;
- applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
- applied for a permanent resident card;
- applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
- applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen;
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
- applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
- applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Before using this service, please be sure to have a copy of all the documents you have received regarding your application(s):
These may include one or more of the following:
- a copy of your application;
- your financial receipts (IMM 5401); or
- any letter or official document issued to you by IRCC.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for answers to frequently asked questions.
Please consult Application Processing Times for information about how long it may take to process your application.
The Client Application Status site is updated daily.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
PRD Version 6.10.0_b3 Date: 2022-08-04 11:58