This on-line service allows Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) clients to submit an address notification or change of address on-line, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When you change your address using this service, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your current contact information.
You may use this on-line service if:
- you were advised to provide your address to IRCC within 180 days of your admission to Canada in order to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card;
- your address is in Canada;
Please note that if we do not receive your address within 180 days of the date of your admission to Canada, you will have to re-apply for your PR Card and pay the applicable fee.
Please ensure that the mailing address you provide will be valid for 30 days as this is where your PR Card will be mailed.
Find out how long it will take IRCC to process your application. You may use a Case Specific Enquiry form if your application has exceeded normal processing times.
See more information about the PR Card.
Before using this service, please be sure to have a copy of all the documents you have received regarding your application(s):
These may include one or more of the following:
- a copy of your application;
- your financial receipts (IMM 5401); or
- any letter or official document issued to you by IRCC.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for answers to frequently asked questions.