This on-line service allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clients to submit an address notification or change of address on-line, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You may use this on-line service if:
- you were advised to provide your address to CIC within 180 days of your admission to Canada in order to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card;
- your address is in Canada;
Please note that if we do not receive your address within 180 days of the date of your admission to Canada, you will have to re-apply for your PR Card and pay the applicable fee.
Please ensure that the mailing address you provide will be valid for 30 days as this is where your PR Card will be mailed.
If you do not receive your PR Card within 30 days after sending in your address, please contact the PRC Call Centre.
See more information about the PR Card.
Before using this service, please be sure to have a copy of all the documents you have received regarding your application(s):
These may include one or more of the following:
- a copy of your application;
- your financial receipts (IMM 5401); or
- any letter or official document issued to you by CIC.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for answers to frequently asked questions.